maude-help - Re: [Maude-help] Parametrized list and subsorting...

Re: [Maude-help] Parametrized list and subsorting...

  • From: Marc Boyer <Marc.Boyer AT onera.fr>
  • To: Francisco Durán <duran AT lcc.uma.es>
  • Cc: maude-help AT cs.uiuc.edu
  • Subject: Re: [Maude-help] Parametrized list and subsorting...
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2010 16:42:27 +0100

Francisco Durán a écrit :
I think that it is just that your list should be of sort List{NAT-COND-LTH}.

Yes, but I could want, in some part of the code, to
filter out the elements wrt a condition (<= 6) and
sometime latter, with another (odd numbers).

The problem is that I have a data structure (List)
and some common algorithms (sorting, filtering), and
I have to encode the alorithm in the sort/type.

But the problem seems to be even worst with LIST
and SORTABLE-LIST in Maude.

The following code works fine

fmod TEST-SORT-LIST is
protecting SORTABLE-LIST{Nat<} .
op l : -> List{Nat<} .
eq l = 3 4 2 8 6 9 3 2 .
endfm
red sort( l ) .

but this one no more does

fmod TEST-SORT-LIST is
protecting LIST{Nat} .
protecting SORTABLE-LIST{Nat<} .
op l : -> List{Nat<} .
eq l = 3 4 2 8 6 9 3 2 .
endfm
red sort( l ) .

neither this one

fmod TEST-SORT-LIST is
protecting LIST{Nat} .
protecting SORTABLE-LIST{Nat<} .
subsort List{Nat} < List{Nat<} .

op l : -> List{Nat<} .
eq l = 3 4 2 8 6 9 3 2 .
endfm
red sort( l ) .

--
Marc Boyer, Ingenieur de recherche ONERA
Tel: (33) 5.62.25.26.36 DTIM