maude-help - [Maude-help] questions about multiple parsings

[Maude-help] questions about multiple parsings

  • From: wilson <wmtan00 AT gmail.com>
  • To: maude-help AT cs.uiuc.edu
  • Subject: [Maude-help] questions about multiple parsings
  • Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2010 17:11:55 +0800

I understand that Maude could choose among multiple possible parsings via the specification of precedence values among operators(via the functional modules).

Would it be possible to explicitly "process" the multiple possible parsings via the functional or system module? Or via "hooked" C functions?

What I'm trying to do is to impose a "non-grammatical" approach in the process of choosing among the possible parsings.

It seems to me that rules for choosing among the parsings could be specified via the modules, but it doesn't provide any way for the user to actually process or even "take hold" of the multiple parsings deduced by Maude. Is this correct? Or is there a way of actually "taking hold" of those parsing candidates for processing?

Thank you so much.