maude-help - Re: [Maude-help] sets of customized sort

Re: [Maude-help] sets of customized sort

  • From: Marc Boyer <Marc.Boyer AT onera.fr>
  • To: wilson <wmtan00 AT gmail.com>, Maude Help <maude-help AT cs.uiuc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: [Maude-help] sets of customized sort
  • Date: Wed, 12 May 2010 09:53:39 +0200

wilson a écrit :
Hi, how does one create a set of a customized sort type in Maude?

You have to define a view, did you did it ?

I've been trying to do it by calling and protecting modules from prelude.maude, but the only parameters they accept are INT, etc.

They are predefined views. I guess this is what you have not done.

fmod POINT is
protecting INT .
sort Point .
op point( _ , _ ) : Int Int -> Point .
endfm

view Point from TRIV to POINT is
sort Elt to Point .
endv

fmod POINT-SET is
protecting SET{Point} .
endfm

red point( 2 , 4 ) , point(3 , 6 ) .

Marc Boyer
--
Marc Boyer, Ingenieur de recherche ONERA
Tel: (33) 5.62.25.26.36 DTIM