maude-help - [Maude-help] Help me pleaseee

[Maude-help] Help me pleaseee

  • From: rym rym <r_25_for.u.ever AT hotmail.fr>
  • To: <maude-help AT cs.uiuc.edu>
  • Subject: [Maude-help] Help me pleaseee
  • Date: Sat, 26 Jun 2010 19:25:29 +0100

Hi everybody i'm working with maude adapted to wondows and i try to make modules for a system who is a n ADL in conception i have make 4 object oriented modules  named II, IO, SI and SO and an other module Event when i compile it doesn't work i have an 2 errors :
Warning: Parse error in omod Event is pr II . pr IO . pr SI . pr SO . sorts

Error : No parse for input

Please can someone tell me why it dosn't work i need it for my work. Thank you

(omod II is
sort state .
vars passif actif : state .
class II | info : String .
endom)
         *******
(omod IO is
sort state .
vars passif actif : state .
class IO | info : String .
endom)
              *******
(omod SI is
sort state .
vars passif actif : state .
class SI | signal : String .
endom)
                *******
(omod SO is
sort state .
vars passif actif : state .
class SO | Signal : String .
endom)

  *********
The module Event :

(omod Event is
including II .
including IO .
including SI .
including SO .
sorts stateName stateGlobal stateC stateL .
subsorts stateC stateL < stateName .
op : stateC stateL : -> stateName .
op _ , _ , _ : stateC stateC stateL -> stateGlobal .
rl :  II | info : String  => IO | info : String  .
rl : SI | signal : String  => SO | signal : String  .
endom )

Hotmail : une messagerie performante et gratuite avec une sécurité signée Microsoft Profitez-en

  • [Maude-help] Help me pleaseee, rym rym, 06/26/2010