maude-help - Re: [Maude-help] Can you help me with this problem?

Re: [Maude-help] Can you help me with this problem?

  • From: Daniel Romero <danielomarromero AT gmail.com>
  • To: "maude-help AT cs.uiuc.edu" <maude-help AT cs.uiuc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: [Maude-help] Can you help me with this problem?
  • Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2010 13:34:45 +0200

YUJIAN FU wrote:

> Dear Maude supportors:

First, this is not a list about support of error syntax.

> The current madue file looks right for me. But there are the following problems I could not figure out:
>
> 1. bad token init0
> What is a bad token? How can I trace this problem?

just looking at the code, init0 IS NOT DEFINED !!! what did you expect?

> 2. variable d0 is used before it is bound in equation: eq property1 = [](PinputA(d0, d1, d2, d3, d4, d5, d6, d7) -> <> PindexSA(3)) .
> if I change this equation to be
> eq property1 = [](PinputA(d0, d1, d2, d3, d4, d5, d6, d7) PinputB(1,0,1,1) -> <> PindexSA(3)) .
> It still cannot get through.

when you write this,
op property1 : -> Formula .

you are defined a constant (so .., not arguments), then, you can not use variables in the equation.

> 3. didn't expect token PvalB: eq property3 = [ ] ( PvalA ( 0 , 0 , 0 , 0 , 1 , 0 , 1 , 1 ) PvalB <---*HERE*

in this code
PvalA(0,0,0,0,1,0,1,1) PvalB(1,0,1,1)

you have two property, then you need some connector between they .

> I know these problems maybe trivial. Is there a link for common debugging issues that I can read?
> Would you please help me to take a look at this maude code? The maude file was attached.

please, read the manual in order to know the syntax. These are not complex errors, only typo.

Daniel Romero