maude-help - [Maude-help] upModule and upRls in Full Maude

[Maude-help] upModule and upRls in Full Maude

  • From: Krzysztof Majewski <krzys AT ifi.uio.no>
  • To: maude-help AT cs.uiuc.edu
  • Subject: [Maude-help] upModule and upRls in Full Maude
  • Date: Mon, 06 Sep 2010 11:36:03 +0200

Hi,
I'm coding a strategy to produce pseudo-random execution traces of my model. I've got it to work in Core Maude. In Full Maude, however, the functions upModule and upRls fail to reduce to anything interesting. upTerm seems to work fine. Has anybody got this work? What do I need to do that isn't explained in the manual?