maude-help - Re: [Maude-help] Running CRCHC at meta-level

Re: [Maude-help] Running CRCHC at meta-level

  • From: Francisco Durán <duran AT lcc.uma.es>
  • To: Emmanuel Castro <emmanuel.castro AT laposte.net>
  • Cc: maude-help <maude-help AT cs.uiuc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: [Maude-help] Running CRCHC at meta-level
  • Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2010 10:05:11 +0200

Hi Emmanuel,

There is no function in the CRChC that you can call to get a metamodule
checked as with the check commands, since there is a lot of previous checks
and massaging of the modules before the actual check. The check itself is
carried out by CRCheck, but it assumes some preprocessing of the module and
returns a set of membership assertions and and a set of critical pairs. And
similarly for the ChC.

Simpler than that may be adding a metamodule to FM's database. There is an
undocumented load command available in the latests versions of Full Maude
that can do that for you. (If you type (help .) you get a list of the
experimental undocumented new features.) The syntax is just (load
resulting in a metamodule after reducing it. See the attached load-command.fm
and load-command-2.fm files for examples.

Francisco