maude-help - Re: [Maude-help] begining mobile maude

Re: [Maude-help] begining mobile maude

  • From: Francisco Durán <duran AT lcc.uma.es>
  • To: fayza bouchoul <fbouchoul AT gmail.com>
  • Cc: maude-help AT cs.uiuc.edu
  • Subject: Re: [Maude-help] begining mobile maude
  • Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2011 09:28:40 +0100

Dear Fayza,

The most recent one is http://maude.sip.ucm.es/mobilemaude/. It includes the original proposal described in the other site and some later related contributions and extensions, including a real distributed implementation.

I 'd say that the information in the site is enough to install and use Mobile Maude, assuming that you are already familiar with Maude.

Cheers,

Francisco Duran