maude-help - [Maude-help] calling maude from another program

[Maude-help] calling maude from another program

  • From: Scott Christley <schristley AT mac.com>
  • To: maude-help AT cs.uiuc.edu
  • Subject: [Maude-help] calling maude from another program
  • Date: Tue, 08 Feb 2011 12:53:53 -0600

Hello,

I would like to call maude from another program. Have it do some search
commands, extract out the solutions and paths, run some reduce commands, etc.
What is the best way to do this? Do I need to communicate through
stdin/stdout which requires me to parse the maude output, or is there a more
structured interface I can use?

thanks
Scott

  • [Maude-help] calling maude from another program, Scott Christley, 02/08/2011