maude-help - Re: [Maude-help] MEL and reflection

Re: [Maude-help] MEL and reflection

  • From: Francisco Durán <duran AT lcc.uma.es>
  • To: Patrick Browne <patrick.browne AT dit.ie>
  • Cc: "maude-help AT cs.uiuc.edu" <maude-help AT cs.uiuc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: [Maude-help] MEL and reflection
  • Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2011 23:30:59 +0200

Hi Pat,

I'm not sure whether there is something more behind your question, I don't
get that of "the kind and object level", but I would say that the answer is
yes, almost everything in Maude is reflected, and can be used at Maude's
metalevel.

fmod FOO is
sorts Foo Bar .
subsort Bar < Foo .
op f : Bool -> Foo .
var B : Bool .
cmb f(B) : Bar if B .
endfm

fmod BAR is inc FOO + META-LEVEL . endfm

red metaReduce(upModule('FOO, false), upTerm(f(true))) .

Francisco