maude-help - [Maude-help] Mutually dependent functional modules

[Maude-help] Mutually dependent functional modules

  • From: "Morandi Benjamin" <benjamin.morandi AT inf.ethz.ch>
  • To: "maude-help AT cs.uiuc.edu" <maude-help AT cs.uiuc.edu>
  • Subject: [Maude-help] Mutually dependent functional modules
  • Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2011 15:38:13 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US, de-CH

Dear All,

I am trying to define two functional modules that use each other. However, Maude does not allow me to do so. The same problem occurs when using a list in the following way:

view Test from TRIV to TEST is

                sort Elt to Test .

endv

fmod TEST is

                protecting LIST{Test} .

                sort Test .

endfm

Does anyone know how to resolve these problems?

Best Regards

Benjamin Morandi