maude-help - Re: [Maude-help] Textual representation of the metarepresentation of a module

Re: [Maude-help] Textual representation of the metarepresentation of a module

  • From: Tobias Mühlbauer <tobias.muehlbauer AT gmail.com>
  • To: Alberto Lluch Lafuente <albertolluch AT gmail.com>
  • Cc: maude-help AT cs.uiuc.edu
  • Subject: Re: [Maude-help] Textual representation of the metarepresentation of a module
  • Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2011 14:08:04 +0100

Hi,

This should work in Full-Maude if the module is loaded:
(show module MODULE-NAME .)

We are using this in our tool createCINNI. For further reference:
http://maude.cs.uiuc.edu/tools/createcinni/index.html
https://www.ideals.illinois.edu/handle/2142/27681

Looking at the sources, specifically createCINNI.sh, should help you.

Regards
Tobias Muehlbauer