maude-help - [Maude-help] Request for information

[Maude-help] Request for information

  • From: AOUATEF MRAD <aouatef.mrad AT uqac.ca>
  • To: "maude-help AT cs.uiuc.edu" <maude-help AT cs.uiuc.edu>
  • Subject: [Maude-help] Request for information
  • Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2012 23:10:28 -0400
  • Accept-language: fr-FR, fr-CA
  • Acceptlanguage: fr-FR, fr-CA

Dear all,

I am a master student in computer science at the university of Quebec at
Chicoutimi (UQAC). Currently, My research focuses on runtime monitoring and
validation traces.

In my research, i have a part in wich i use Mauder to verify some LTL
proprieties. My problem is at the translation of an xml file to Maude.

Really, It will be appreciated if you give me more details about how to
convert an xml file to Maude.

Also can you give me the instructions (command line) of how to verify an LTL
propriety with Maude.

Best regards,

Aouatef Mrad
Étudiante en maitrise informatique(Profil recherche)
Département d'informatique et de mathématique
Université du Québec à Chicoutimi
555, boul. de l'Université
Chicoutimi (Québec) G7H 2B1 CANADA