maude-help - Re: [Maude-help] Batch mode for Maude ?

Re: [Maude-help] Batch mode for Maude ?

  • From: "J.Hofmann" <jacky.hofmann AT gmx.de>
  • To: "'Javi Espert'" <jespert AT dsic.upv.es>, <maude-help AT cs.uiuc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: [Maude-help] Batch mode for Maude ?
  • Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2012 14:19:02 +0200

Hello everybody!

Thanks for this very fast and excellent help! Without this mailing list I would get stuck on a lot issues.

With the help of the mailing-list-member Javier, I just arrived at loading a file with a few commands in Maude instead of writing them manually.

But unfortunately, I’m still stuck at the point to write something in a file, and not in the console. I’m using Windows 7 with console2, but tried it also with the normal cmd-prompt.

I tried to do the following:

1)      Started maude in the console

2)      Loaded the needed modules

3)      Typed “reduce in MODUL : SOMETHING > path/file.txt .

I hoped that this normal redirecting-format works in maude. But it doesn’t. Can anyone see my mistake or give another possible solution?

Thank you in advance.

Best regards,

Jacqueline Hofmann