maude-help - [Maude-help] list of objects in object moduls

[Maude-help] list of objects in object moduls

  • From: Petr Vrchlavsky <vrchlavsky.petr AT gmail.com>
  • To: maude-help AT cs.uiuc.edu
  • Subject: [Maude-help] list of objects in object moduls
  • Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2012 21:13:57 +0100

Hi,

I am new to the Maude and I come across a problem. I am trying to model ORM system with some data evolution features. I choose to use object-orientet maude.
I cannot find out how to model list of objects in an example below there is a car which should have a collection of wheels. I would like to model this by a list of wheels, something like an array list in Java.
Can you pleas give me an example how to model a list of wheels inside CAR modul? Thanx.

(omod WHEEL is

pr QID .
subsort Qid < Oid .
sort WheelSize .
ops small big : -> WheelSize [ctor] .
class Wheel | type : WheelSize .
sort Decoration .
ops nice bad : -> Decoration [ctor] .
class DecoratedWheel | decoration : Decoration .
subclass DecoratedWheel < Wheel .
endom)

(omod CAR is

pr WHEEL .
pr QID .
subsort Qid < Oid .
subsort WheelSize < Msg .
class Car | wheel : Oid .

msg getWheel : Oid -> Msg .

vars M N : Oid .
var W : Wheel .
var D : Decoration .
var S : WheelSize .
var W : Wheel .
var WS : WheelSize .
var D : Decoration .
rl [getWheel] : getWheel(M) < M : Car | wheel : N > < N : Wheel | > => < N : Wheel | > .

msg getWheelSize : Oid -> WheelSize .
rl [getWheelSize] : getWheelSize(M) < M : Wheel | type : WS > => WS .

endom