maude-help - [Maude-help] Including a paramaterised module within a parameterised module.

[Maude-help] Including a paramaterised module within a parameterised module.

  • From: Keith Ó Dúlaigh <keithod AT cs.nuim.ie>
  • To: maude-help AT cs.uiuc.edu
  • Subject: [Maude-help] Including a paramaterised module within a parameterised module.
  • Date: Thu, 09 Jan 2014 15:52:03 +0000

Hi,

I'm trying to include a parameterised module within a parameterised module like this:

(fmod MAP-UTILS { Z :: TRIV , P :: TRIV } is
inc MAP{Z, P} .

var M : Map{Z, P} .
var I : Z$Elt .
var J : P$Elt .

op length : Map {Z, P} -> Nat .
eq length(empty) = 0 .
eq length((I |-> J)) = 1 .
eq length((I |-> J, M)) = s(length(M)) .
eq length(M) = 0 [owise] .
endfm)

which gives this error message in Maude 2.6 with Full Maude 2.5b:

Warning:(length(empty))=(0)
Error: no parse for eq length(empty) ~ 0
Warning:(length(empty))=(0)
Error: no parse for eq length(empty) ~ 0
Introduced module MAP-UTILS

Any comments on what is wrong with this would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Keith