maude-help - Re: [[Maude-help] ] Probabilistic Maude

Re: [[Maude-help] ] Probabilistic Maude

  • From: Francisco Durán <duran AT lcc.uma.es>
  • To: maude-help AT lists.cs.illinois.edu
  • Cc: Camilo Rocha <camilo.rocha AT gmail.com>
  • Subject: Re: [[Maude-help] ] Probabilistic Maude
  • Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2016 15:38:24 +0200

Hi Camilo:

As far as I know there is no actual implementation of PMaude as such, I guess Peter Olveczky considered the possibility of defining an executable environment for it on top of Full Maude, but I’m not aware on any work there. Perhaps Peter can add something on it.

We have used PVeStA. Although there is little documentation, it was enough for us to make it run. You can find some further info in Musab’s dissertation, I think to remember. We can give you a hand on that if you need help.

I’m aware of another fork of VeStA called MultiVeStA, by Andrea Vandin and others. It seems to be better documented, but I have not had the time to play with it yet. http://sysma.imtlucca.it/tools/multivesta/

Cheers,

Paco