maude-help - [[Maude-help] ] PostDoc offer around the K-framework - 1 year - Luxembourg

[[Maude-help] ] PostDoc offer around the K-framework - 1 year - Luxembourg

  • From: "Francesco Bongiovanni" <bongiovanni AT gmail.com>
  • To: maude-help AT lists.cs.illinois.edu
  • Subject: [[Maude-help] ] PostDoc offer around the K-framework - 1 year - Luxembourg
  • Date: Tue, 07 Jun 2016 03:46:58 -0500

Hi everyone,

I am looking for a PostDoc specialized in the K-Framework, starting ideally
from January 2017 (or a bit before) to work on an internal project. The idea
is to create a `scalability profiler` based on the K-formal semantics of C
and/or
Python.

Location: Luxembourg Institute of Science and Technology (LIST) in
Luxembourg.

Duration: one year

More details:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BxLgO2Ga8pcyUk1lZTRpOVF3LUE

You can ping me if you want to have a chat about it.

Do not hesitate to share the ad.

Thanks !

- Francesco Bongiovanni
(francesco.bongiovanni AT list.lu)

  • [[Maude-help] ] PostDoc offer around the K-framework - 1 year - Luxembourg, Francesco Bongiovanni, 06/07/2016