maude-help - [[Maude-help] ] How to use text file in Maude?

[[Maude-help] ] How to use text file in Maude?

  • From: Mahfooz Ul Haque <mahfooz.qu AT gmail.com>
  • To: maude-users AT cs.uiuc.edu
  • Cc: maude-help AT cs.uiuc.edu
  • Subject: [[Maude-help] ] How to use text file in Maude?
  • Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2017 16:17:35 +0500

Dear Sir,
Hi,

I'm a beginning user and would like to use Maude for programming and LTL model checking purpose. I downloaded and installed Maude in MS Windows 7. When I write programming on console window, it works fine.

However, I would like to write program in a text file and then execute that file using the command e.g,; "load my-nat.maude". I installed Maude in C Drive and would like to execute "my-nat.maude" from F Drive. I'll be grateful if you please guide me how it works?

Thanks and waiting for reply,

Regards,
Mahfooz

  • [[Maude-help] ] How to use text file in Maude?, Mahfooz Ul Haque, 04/18/2017