maude-help - [[Maude-help] ] ambiguity in lists of integers

[[Maude-help] ] ambiguity in lists of integers

  • From: <razvan.diaconescu AT ymail.com>
  • To: maude-help AT lists.cs.illinois.edu
  • Subject: [[Maude-help] ] ambiguity in lists of integers
  • Date: Sun, 06 May 2018 04:40:22 -0500

Hi,

How do you solve the following ambiguity problem:

When working with LIST{Int} list of integers (which may
be a very common module to work with) I cannot find a way
to disambiguate m - n, where m and n are integers.
The system considers two parses of this,
as the list m (- n) and as the integer number m - n.

I have tried (m - n).Int and it does not work.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Razvan Diaconescu