maude-help - RE: [[Maude-help] ] "No parse for input" after end of module

RE: [[Maude-help] ] "No parse for input" after end of module

  • From: "Skeirik, Stephen R" <skeirik2 AT illinois.edu>
  • To: "pdouglis AT perspectalabs.com" <pdouglis AT perspectalabs.com>, "maude-help AT lists.cs.illinois.edu" <maude-help AT lists.cs.illinois.edu>
  • Subject: RE: [[Maude-help] ] "No parse for input" after end of module
  • Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2019 22:28:20 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

Hi Pierce,

Without seeing the file in question, there is little help we can offer on why
it may have failed to parse.

As a general note, Maude syntax ignores all redundant whitespace (adding one
or more spaces is equivalent to one space); the only way whitespace matters
is when you have two tokens mashed together that should be separated, since
they will get parsed as one.

Regards,
Stephen