maude-help - Re: [[Maude-help] ] Hello, I'm having a problem when I try to run maude on windows. (Post installation huge amount of processes)

Re: [[Maude-help] ] Hello, I'm having a problem when I try to run maude on windows. (Post installation huge amount of processes)

  • From: Paco Durán <duran AT lcc.uma.es>
  • To: Andrei-Ștefan Munteanu <munteanu.stefan AT outlook.com>
  • Cc: Francisco Durán <duran AT lcc.uma.es>, maude-help AT lists.cs.illinois.edu, Rubén Rafael Rubio Cuéllar <rubenrub AT ucm.es>
  • Subject: Re: [[Maude-help] ] Hello, I'm having a problem when I try to run maude on windows. (Post installation huge amount of processes)
  • Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2019 15:06:50 +0100

Hi Stefan, and Julia,

Perhaps you can give try to the version compiled by Rubén Rubio
(http://maude.sip.ucm.es/strategies/). It's an executable of the latest alpha
extended with the strategy language. It's compiled using Mingw, which means
that you can directly run the executable, since it doesn't require a linux
environment (cygwin). It has not been extensibly tested, and in particular
don't know how it behaves with things very dependent on the OS like sockets,
etc.

I'm cc'ing Rubén, perhaps you can tell him what you find out.

Best,

Francisco