maude-help - Re: [[maude-help] ] None of the links are working

Re: [[maude-help] ] None of the links are working

  • From: Francisco Durán <fdm AT uma.es>
  • To: "Machowczyk, Adam M." <amm99 AT student.le.ac.uk>
  • Cc: Francisco Durán <fdm AT uma.es>, "maude-help AT cs.uiuc.edu" <maude-help AT cs.uiuc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: [[maude-help] ] None of the links are working
  • Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2022 20:32:20 +0200

Hi Adam,

First, I'm sorry, your email got stuck waiting for moderation, you should
have used my email address directly.

I don't know whether you have been able to install Maude. The links are now
fixed. They just refer to Maude's web site at

http://maude.cs.illinois.edu/

and its installation page

http://maude.cs.illinois.edu/w/index.php/Maude_download_and_installation

Please, let me know if you need any further help. And again, I'm sorry for
the late answer.

Best regards,

Francisco Durán