nl-uiuc - [nl-uiuc] [Fwd: Linguistics Seminar Schedule]

nl-uiuc AT lists.cs.illinois.edu

Subject: Natural language research announcements

[nl-uiuc] [Fwd: Linguistics Seminar Schedule]

  • From: Margaret Fleck <mfleck AT cs.uiuc.edu>
  • To: nl-uiuc AT cs.uiuc.edu
  • Subject: [nl-uiuc] [Fwd: Linguistics Seminar Schedule]
  • Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2006 10:47:33 -0500

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Linguistics Seminar Schedule
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2006 10:43:52 -0500
From: Eunah Kim
<ekim39 AT uiuc.edu>
To:
LING-DEPT-L AT LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU

Here is the seminar schedule of this semester. Please let me know if you'd like to give a presentation on Nov 2.

Presenters: Please send me the title and the abstract at least one week
before your talk.

Aug 31: Corina Roxana Girju (professor of linguistics)

Sep 7: Research Ethics (department of linguistics)

Sep 14: Elmer H. Antonsen (professor emeritus of linguistics) - **FLB G-17

Sep: 21: Rakesh Mohan Bhatt (professor of linguistics)

Sep 28: Alan Durston

Oct 5: Cecilia Ovesdotter Alm (graduate student of linguistics)

Oct 12: Jerry Sadock (professor in University of Chicago) - **7pm, Illini
Union 314A

Oct 19: Heidi Lorimor (graduate student of linguistics)

Oct 26: Theeraporn Ratitamkul (graduate student of linguistics)

Nov 2:

Nov 9: Special seminar for undergraduate students (department of linguistics)

Nov 16: Numa Markee (professor of DEIL)

Nov 23: Thanksgiving Break

Nov 30: Hyung-yeop Kim (visiting scholar of linguistics)

Dec 7: Keun Young Shin (graduate student of linguistics)

thanks,
Eunah

  • [nl-uiuc] [Fwd: Linguistics Seminar Schedule], Margaret Fleck, 08/23/2006