nl-uiuc - [nl-uiuc] Upcoming talk at the AIIS seminar.

nl-uiuc AT lists.cs.illinois.edu

Subject: Natural language research announcements

[nl-uiuc] Upcoming talk at the AIIS seminar.

  • From: "Alexandre Klementiev" <klementi AT uiuc.edu>
  • To: nl-uiuc AT cs.uiuc.edu, aivr AT cs.uiuc.edu, dais AT cs.uiuc.edu, cogcomp <cogcomp AT cs.uiuc.edu>
  • Subject: [nl-uiuc] Upcoming talk at the AIIS seminar.
  • Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2007 16:23:37 -0500

Dear faculty and students,

Prof. Regina Barzilay will give a talk (details below) at the AIIS seminar next Thursday.

As I am in the process of aggregating relevant newsgroups for advertising upcoming AIIS talks, I apologize for multiple announcements which you may receive for this talk.

Thank you,
Alex

Title:
Statistical Models of Discourse Structure
Speaker:
Regina Barzilay,  MIT Computer Science & Artificial Intelligence Lab