nl-uiuc - Re: [nl-uiuc] Upcoming talk at the AIIS seminar (this Thursday).

nl-uiuc AT lists.cs.illinois.edu

Subject: Natural language research announcements

Re: [nl-uiuc] Upcoming talk at the AIIS seminar (this Thursday).

  • From: "Alexandre Klementiev" <klementi AT uiuc.edu>
  • To: nl-uiuc AT cs.uiuc.edu, aivr AT cs.uiuc.edu, dais AT cs.uiuc.edu, cogcomp AT cs.uiuc.edu, vision AT cs.uiuc.edu
  • Subject: Re: [nl-uiuc] Upcoming talk at the AIIS seminar (this Thursday).
  • Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2007 20:10:40 -0600

Just a reminder that we will have a speaker at the AIIS seminar tomorrow (see below); the student meeting with Itai is scheduled for 2pm in 3403 SC.

Alex.

On Nov 12, 2007 4:36 PM, Alexandre Klementiev < klementi AT uiuc.edu> wrote:
Dear faculty and students,

Itai Ashlagi will give a talk (details below) at the AIIS seminar this Thursday. If you would like to meet with Itai, please let me know.

Thank you,
Alex

Title: Mediators in Position Auctions
Speaker: