nl-uiuc - [nl-uiuc] Upcoming talk at the AIIS seminar (this Thursday).

nl-uiuc AT lists.cs.illinois.edu

Subject: Natural language research announcements

[nl-uiuc] Upcoming talk at the AIIS seminar (this Thursday).

  • From: "Alexandre Klementiev" <klementi AT uiuc.edu>
  • To: nl-uiuc AT cs.uiuc.edu, aivr AT cs.uiuc.edu, dais AT cs.uiuc.edu, cogcomp AT cs.uiuc.edu, vision AT cs.uiuc.edu, krr-group AT cs.uiuc.edu
  • Subject: [nl-uiuc] Upcoming talk at the AIIS seminar (this Thursday).
  • Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2008 13:54:48 -0600

Dear faculty and students,

Jacob Eisenstein, who has been offered a 2008 Beckman Postdoctoral Fellow appointment, will give a talk (details below) at the AIIS seminar this Thursday.  Student meeting with Jacob is scheduled for 2:30pm on March 6th in 3403 SC.

Thank you,
Alex

Title: Giving Discourse Processing a Hand: Gesture cues for Discourse Structure
Speaker:
Jacob Eisenstein, MIT