nl-uiuc - [nl-uiuc] Second NLP lunch today @ 12pm

nl-uiuc AT lists.cs.illinois.edu

Subject: Natural language research announcements

[nl-uiuc] Second NLP lunch today @ 12pm

  • From: "Hockenmaier, Julia Constanze" <juliahmr AT cs.uiuc.edu>
  • To: "nl-uiuc AT cs.uiuc.edu" <nl-uiuc AT cs.uiuc.edu>
  • Subject: [nl-uiuc] Second NLP lunch today @ 12pm
  • Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2008 11:44:30 -0500
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Acceptlanguage: en-US

We're going to meet for the second NLP lunch today at 12pm (i.e. now!) in
3403 Siebel Center. Our speaker will be Bryce Lobdell.

Thanks to everybody who showed up for the first NLP lunch last week!
It was great to see so many of you.

We now have a website at http://nlp.cs.uiuc.edu/lunch.html
It's currently pretty barebones, but we will update it with information
about the speakers etc.

(http://nlp.cs.uiuc.edu is meant to be a page about NLP at Illinois (not
just within CS, of course, despite the URL -- this address was just easiest
for us to get). Any comments would be much appreciated!

We also have a mailing list for the NLP lunch
nlp-lunch AT cs.uiuc.edu
to which you should subscribe at
http://lists.cs.uiuc.edu/mailman/listinfo/nlp-lunch

see you at noon today!