nl-uiuc - [nl-uiuc] NLP lunch this semester

nl-uiuc AT lists.cs.illinois.edu

Subject: Natural language research announcements

[nl-uiuc] NLP lunch this semester

  • From: Julia Hockenmaier <juliahmr AT cs.uiuc.edu>
  • To: nl-uiuc AT cs.uiuc.edu, nlp-lunch AT cs.uiuc.edu, "CS498 Intro to NLP Fall'08" <cs498jh-fa08 AT cs.uiuc.edu>
  • Subject: [nl-uiuc] NLP lunch this semester
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2009 11:20:30 -0600

Dear all,

the NLP lunch is off to a slightly belated start of the semester.
This semester, we will meet on **Tuesdays** at 12pm in 3405 Siebel Center.

We will have a first organizational meeting tomorrow (Jan 27).

Students, postdocs, faculty -- please email me (juliahmr AT illinois) if you want to give a talk - the schedule is still wide open!
Faculty -- please let your students know about the NLP lunch if they don't know about it already!