nl-uiuc - [nl-uiuc] An AI reading group (Spring 2014)

nl-uiuc AT lists.cs.illinois.edu

Subject: Natural language research announcements

[nl-uiuc] An AI reading group (Spring 2014)

  • From: Daniel Khashabi <khashab2 AT illinois.edu>
  • Subject: [nl-uiuc] An AI reading group (Spring 2014)
  • Date: Sat, 11 Jan 2014 00:52:20 -0600

Hi all,
Last semester we had an informal reading group, consisting of a couple of students, for reading recent (and sometimes old) important papers in Machine Learning, NLP, Vision, Optimization, etc. Each time one person presents a paper, and answers questions on that. Here we have the list of papers we read last semester:

I would like to invite anyone interested to join us for reading nice papers this semester. If you feel like you want to participate, please indicate the times you are available at this Doodle (and preferably drop me an email).
http://doodle.com/v23i246u9uryft47

Please let me know if you have any other comments.

Thanks,
Daniel

  • [nl-uiuc] An AI reading group (Spring 2014), Daniel Khashabi, 01/11/2014