nl-uiuc - [nl-uiuc] Participants needed for a 5 minutes survey about user trust in online reviews

nl-uiuc AT lists.cs.illinois.edu

Subject: Natural language research announcements

[nl-uiuc] Participants needed for a 5 minutes survey about user trust in online reviews

  • From: "Sherwani, Dara" <Dara.Sherwani.1 AT city.ac.uk>
  • To: "nl-uiuc AT cs.uiuc.edu" <nl-uiuc AT cs.uiuc.edu>
  • Subject: [nl-uiuc] Participants needed for a 5 minutes survey about user trust in online reviews
  • Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2015 13:35:00 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-GB, en-US

Hi

Do you read online reviews prior to making a purchase? Do online reviews affect your purchase decision? If not, would you ever read online reviews and would you think these reviews are for real?

My name is Dara,  a PhD student in HCI Design / City University London. I’m running a short online survey about user trust in online reviews and it’d be great if you can participate. The survey takes about 5 minutes to complete and you can take part via the link below :)

https://qtrial2015az1.az1.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_efdxJ4qwqZp0kiF

Thanks & regards,

Dara Sherwani

PhD Candidate in HCI Design

City University London

  • [nl-uiuc] Participants needed for a 5 minutes survey about user trust in online reviews, Sherwani, Dara, 02/16/2015