nl-uiuc - [[nl-uiuc] ] Fwd: [AIIS] Reminder: today @ 4pm - Linguistics Seminar: Neural network language models for Machine Translation

nl-uiuc AT lists.cs.illinois.edu

Subject: Natural language research announcements

[[nl-uiuc] ] Fwd: [AIIS] Reminder: today @ 4pm - Linguistics Seminar: Neural network language models for Machine Translation

  • From: Margaret Fleck <mfleck AT illinois.edu>
  • To: <nl-uiuc AT cs.uiuc.edu>
  • Subject: [[nl-uiuc] ] Fwd: [AIIS] Reminder: today @ 4pm - Linguistics Seminar: Neural network language models for Machine Translation
  • Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2015 09:03:18 -0500

-------- Forwarded Message -------- Subject: [AIIS] Reminder: today @ 4pm - Linguistics Seminar: Neural network language models for Machine Translation Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2015 13:10:00 +0000 From: Alice Lai <aylai2 AT illinois.edu> Reply-To: Alice Lai <aylai2 AT illinois.edu> To: aiis AT cs.uiuc.edu<aiis AT cs.uiuc.edu>