nl-uiuc - [[nl-uiuc] ] Internships and research scientist position at Amazon NLP group in Berlin

nl-uiuc AT lists.cs.illinois.edu

Subject: Natural language research announcements

[[nl-uiuc] ] Internships and research scientist position at Amazon NLP group in Berlin

  • From: "Schwartz, Lane Oscar Bingaman" <lanes AT illinois.edu>
  • To: "nl-uiuc AT cs.uiuc.edu" <nl-uiuc AT cs.uiuc.edu>
  • Subject: [[nl-uiuc] ] Internships and research scientist position at Amazon NLP group in Berlin
  • Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2016 17:15:27 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

Students - please be aware of the following internships and research scientist positions.

Begin forwarded message:

From: "Klementiev, Alex" <klementa AT amazon.de>
Subject: Amazon NLP group in Berlin
Date: 24 February 2016 at 8:37:24 AM CST

Hi Dan, Lane, and Julia,

Hope is well in Urbana!  This is a bit late, but I wanted to let you know that we have two internship positions in the Amazon NLP group in Berlin this year.  If you have interested students and you wouldn’t mind letting them spend a summer in Berlin, please let me know.  We also have a permanent scientist position, ideally for someone with MT background.  We’ve managed to build a very nice MT group in Berlin and have a whole list of research projects this year.

Looking forward to seeing you at ACL in Berlin this summer!

Best regards,
Alex

Amazon Development Center Germany GmbH
Berlin - Dresden - Aachen
main office: Krausenstr. 38, 10117 Berlin
Geschaeftsfuehrer: Dr. Ralf Herbrich, Christian Schlaeger
Ust-ID: DE289237879
Eingetragen am Amtsgericht Charlottenburg HRB 149173 B

  • [[nl-uiuc] ] Internships and research scientist position at Amazon NLP group in Berlin, Schwartz, Lane Oscar Bingaman, 02/24/2016