patterns-discussion - [patterns-discussion] VikingPLop 2003: Call for Participation

Subject: General talk about software patterns

[patterns-discussion] VikingPLop 2003: Call for Participation

  • From: Jason Baragry <Jason.Baragry AT nr.no>
  • To: patterns-discussion AT cs.uiuc.edu
  • Subject: [patterns-discussion] VikingPLop 2003: Call for Participation
  • Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2003 16:02:19 +0200

VikingPLoP 2003
The Second Nordic Conference
on Pattern Languages of Programs
September 19-21, 2003
Norway

http://www.plop.dk/vikingplop

The PLoP™ (Pattern Languages of Programs) series of conferences
celebrates who we are as a community of architects, designers and
programmers, and strives to share information about those practices that
improve the quality of life for our profession and those we serve.

Situated in Scandinavia, the VikingPLoP™ conferences continue this
tradition - in keeping with the diversity of the region, VikingPLoP is
held in a different part of Scandinavia each year. VikingPLoP is open to
pattern authors, pattern users, and software designers and developers
from around the world.

WELCOME

The organizing committee of the Second Scandinavian Conference on
Pattern Languages of Programs (VikingPLoP) welcome you to VikingPLoP
Norway 2003.

Pre-conference special event !!!

Neil Harrison will conduct an introductory course:

"Introduction to Patterns Through Writing Patterns."

Course will begin Thursday, 18.sep, 0900 and conclude at lunch on
Friday, 19.sep. (location in Bergen will be announced later).

The special one-time cost for this course is 1500 NOK. Please register
via DND at http://dataforeningen.no/arrangementer/ payment via bank
transfer -- details will be sent upon registration.

VikingPLoP 2003

VikingPLoP 2003 will take place 19-21 September in Bergen. The chairs of
VikingPLoP 2003 are Cecilia Haskins and Jason Baragry.

See Registration and Travel information on the website for more
information

--
Jason Baragry
Software Development Research

  • [patterns-discussion] VikingPLop 2003: Call for Participation, Jason Baragry, 08/21/2003