patterns-discussion - [patterns-discussion] Interested in blogging about patterns?

Subject: General talk about software patterns

[patterns-discussion] Interested in blogging about patterns?

  • From: "Bill Willis" <bwillis AT objectventure.com>
  • To: <patterns-discussion AT cs.uiuc.edu>
  • Subject: [patterns-discussion] Interested in blogging about patterns?
  • Date: Mon, 1 Sep 2003 21:41:23 -0400

Hi everyone,

I recently added weblog capabilities to PatternsCentral, so if anyone
here is seriously interested in starting their own weblog, please
contact me. RSS feeds will be added this week, and the blogs will be
made more visible on the front page of the site when I get a few more
people set up. (I currently have a link from the main menu to the blog
list.) Here is a link to the weblog index, which currently contains just
my weblog:
http://www.patternscentral.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=weblogs.

If you have any questions or suggestions regarding the weblog
functionality itself, I would love to hear about it. Please contact me
offline. Oh, and happy blogging...

Best regards,
Bill Willis
bwillis AT objectventure.com
PatternsCentral - "Where Patterns and People Meet"

  • [patterns-discussion] Interested in blogging about patterns?, Bill Willis, 09/01/2003