patterns-discussion - [patterns-discussion] Design Pattern for text editor.

Subject: General talk about software patterns

[patterns-discussion] Design Pattern for text editor.

  • From: "gopalganu" <gopalganu AT indiatimes.com>
  • To: <patterns-discussion AT cs.uiuc.edu>
  • Subject: [patterns-discussion] Design Pattern for text editor.
  • Date: Fri, 05 Sep 2003 10:43:19 +0530

Hi

I am working towards developing a text editor with basic functionality of
editing with probable support for inline images (may be display of emoticons).
I have been searching for information to approach such a design but haven't
been able to get any good direction for it.
Is there any information on design patterns used for any text editor? If any
one has any ideas please let me know.

Also my plight is aggrevated by the fact that I need implement the design in
C.

Looking forward for help from the gurus.

Thanks
Gopal