patterns-discussion - RE: [patterns-discussion] A question about Coin and Wallet

Subject: General talk about software patterns

RE: [patterns-discussion] A question about Coin and Wallet

  • From: "Yan, Hong [IT]" <hong.yan AT citigroup.com>
  • To: <patterns-discussion AT cs.uiuc.edu>
  • Subject: RE: [patterns-discussion] A question about Coin and Wallet
  • Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2003 13:45:05 -0400

Dan:

Points taken. May I correct myself:
    I am sure I would be able to manage my coins better if I am better in accounting and bookkeeping _patterns_ such as double-entry bookkeeping _patterns_ -:)

And I view the personal resistance to the possible notion of universal pattern as a pattern, too, to be fully compliant to the requirement :-)

Best regards and all respects,

Jeff