patterns-discussion - [patterns-discussion] Free sample pattern book chapters posted

Subject: General talk about software patterns

[patterns-discussion] Free sample pattern book chapters posted

  • From: "Bill Willis" <bwillis AT objectventure.com>
  • To: <patterns-discussion AT cs.uiuc.edu>
  • Subject: [patterns-discussion] Free sample pattern book chapters posted
  • Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2003 08:59:07 -0400

Hi everyone,

PatternsCentral now has 14 downloads of sample chapters from books
specifically dealing with patterns. These chapters/excerpts have been
provided by the publishers Prentice Hall/Addison-Wesley and Wiley. Wiley
is also offering a nice discount on its books if you wish to buy them
(see the downloads for more info). You do not need to be a member of
PatternsCentral to download them, but please show your support by
becoming one if you like the material. I hope to have other chapters
(and some reviews) in the near future. Here is a direct link:

http://www.patternscentral.com/modules.php?name=Downloads&d_op=viewdownl
oad&cid=6

If there is a book you would like to see a sample chapter for, please
let me know. Also, check back once in a while for new chapters/excerpts.
Enjoy!

Best regards,
Bill Willis
(JollyOldBloke AT yahoo.com)
PatternsCentral
"Where Patterns and People Meet"

P.S. I am still looking for some people who would like to start
pattern-related weblogs. Let me know if you are interested!

  • [patterns-discussion] Free sample pattern book chapters posted, Bill Willis, 10/03/2003