patterns-discussion - Re: [patterns-discussion] Patterns Case Studies

Subject: General talk about software patterns

Re: [patterns-discussion] Patterns Case Studies

  • From: Yves Roy <yvesroy_ AT sympatico.ca>
  • To: pg.bhat AT objectorb.com
  • Cc: patterns-discussion AT cs.uiuc.edu
  • Subject: Re: [patterns-discussion] Patterns Case Studies
  • Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2003 21:08:08 -0800

This site contains good examples:

http://home.earthlink.net/~huston2/dp/patterns.html

Yves

pg.bhat AT objectorb.com wrote:

Where can I find some good case studies and examples on design patterns?

The information in this e-mail, and any attachments therein, is confidential and for use by the addressee only. If you are not the intended recipient, please return the e-mail to the sender and delete it from your computer. Although we  sweep e-mail and attachments for viruses, we do not guarantee that they are virus-free and accept no liability for any damage sustained as a result of viruses.

http://home.earthlink.net/~huston2/dp/patterns.html