patterns-discussion - [patterns-discussion] Software Architecture and Patterns

Subject: General talk about software patterns

[patterns-discussion] Software Architecture and Patterns

  • From: Moisés Díaz <mddtoledano AT yahoo.es>
  • To: patterns-discussion AT cs.uiuc.edu
  • Subject: [patterns-discussion] Software Architecture and Patterns
  • Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2004 20:24:47 +0200 (CEST)

Hi

I have written an article titled 'How to develop a
software architecture: pattern languages’:
http://www.moisesdaniel.com/wri/htdsalp.html

I have tried to present several ideas showing how we
can relate software architectures, development
methodologies and design patterns. The article is
illustrated with drawings of M.C. Escher.

All comments will be welcome.

Best Regards from Spain.

Yahoo! Messenger - Nueva versión GRATIS
http://messenger.yahoo.es

  • [patterns-discussion] Software Architecture and Patterns, Moisés Díaz, 04/05/2004