patterns-discussion - RE: [patterns-discussion] Reminder: OOPSLA Housing Incentives EndSeptember 22

Subject: General talk about software patterns

RE: [patterns-discussion] Reminder: OOPSLA Housing Incentives EndSeptember 22

  • From: "Deborah Hartmann" <deborah AT hartmann.net>
  • To: <patterns-discussion AT cs.uiuc.edu>
  • Subject: RE: [patterns-discussion] Reminder: OOPSLA Housing Incentives EndSeptember 22
  • Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2004 11:23:19 -0400

Will there be an Org Patterns stream at this conference? (I see workshops by
Linda Rising and Mary Poppendiek, and another on Motivation, but they all
run at the same time). Is there more?

If so, would it be helpful for a Patterns newbie to attend as an
introduction? Or would I be leaping into the middle of advanced discussions
and be lacking context?