patterns-discussion - [patterns-discussion] Patterns on IT procurement?

Subject: General talk about software patterns

[patterns-discussion] Patterns on IT procurement?

  • From: "Susanne" <susanne AT it-c.dk>
  • To: <patterns-discussion AT cs.uiuc.edu>
  • Subject: [patterns-discussion] Patterns on IT procurement?
  • Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2004 00:34:04 +0100

Hi

I am going to do my thesis about IT procurement - based on interviews I shall come with some recommendations.

I just saw some of these patterns ideas, and I have browsed through Christopher Alexanders book (and I did have a couple of courses where GOFs book about Design Patterns was used).

So I have decided to try to analyze my interviews with the aim to create 1,2,3...many patterns for the process of IT procurement.

Is anybody working with IT procurement patterns?

Is there a person, with experience in patterns, and knowledge in IT procurement, who would like to be sort of a shepherd for me?

Best regards, Susanne

  • [patterns-discussion] Patterns on IT procurement?, Susanne, 11/20/2004