patterns-discussion - Re: [patterns-discussion] Archetypes

Subject: General talk about software patterns

Re: [patterns-discussion] Archetypes

  • From: Moisÿffffe9s Dÿffffedaz <mddtoledano AT yahoo.es>
  • To: Arno Haase <Arno.Haase AT haase-consulting.com>
  • Cc: Patterns Discussion <patterns-discussion AT cs.uiuc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: [patterns-discussion] Archetypes
  • Date: Sat, 11 Dec 2004 21:59:43 +0100 (CET)

Hi Arno,
Excuse my delay in responding you.

The question of archetypes’ classification is
something that I have not still worked on. The first
thing that I have attempted to meditate is how to
integrate software architectures into software
development, using a documental format.

Any how the classification of the architectures is an
important topic. Developing taxonomy could be very
beneficial.
More than one year ago, I studied almost all PLOP and
EUROPLOP papers and I began to make certain
classifications depending on the technological area in
which I can classify these papers. I didn't go too
forward for the lack of time, but I believe is going
to be necessary to approach this topic from an
iterative point of view and in a multi-categorizing
way. Along this process move forward the
classification could improve.

Best Regards.
Moisés D. Díaz

--- Arno Haase