patterns-discussion - [patterns-discussion] The Nature of Order Study Group

Subject: General talk about software patterns

[patterns-discussion] The Nature of Order Study Group

  • From: Jacek Sokulski <jackar AT epf.pl>
  • To: "'Patterns-Discussion'" <patterns-discussion AT cs.uiuc.edu>
  • Subject: [patterns-discussion] The Nature of Order Study Group
  • Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2005 09:38:54 +0200

I have been studying Alexander's The Nature of Order for several months.
It is really great, although I have not found much on application of
these ideas for software development. I wonder if there is a study group
(on line) or other kind of discussion in patterns community. If there
isn't such group is someone interested in participating in such a group?
Jacek

  • [patterns-discussion] The Nature of Order Study Group, Jacek Sokulski, 08/25/2005