patterns-discussion - [patterns-discussion] Subject: Online Journals: Call of Participations: Just an Initiative

Subject: General talk about software patterns

[patterns-discussion] Subject: Online Journals: Call of Participations: Just an Initiative

  • From: m.fayad AT sjsu.edu
  • To: patterns-discussion AT cs.uiuc.edu
  • Subject: [patterns-discussion] Subject: Online Journals: Call of Participations: Just an Initiative
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2006 01:43:38 -0800

Greetings,

I am in the process of writing and putting together several proposals for online international journals:

1. Journal of Software Patterns (JSP), Domain Independent -- Patterns in Any Field of Knowledge
Please note that some people suggested the Journal of Patterns (JOP) instead to allow the participation of people from different domains.
2. Journal of Software Reuse (JSR),
3. Journal of Software Architectures JSA, and
4. Journal of Thinking Objectively in computing(JTO)

We received very favorable and fabulous responses and we have a sponsor and we are seeking more sponsors. We are also in the process of putting together a professional webpage for each journal and initiate the first call for papers for the first issues within weeks.  The result of the open call of participation is great and I am very pleased to get a lot of acceptance in the thousands, encouragement, and sponsorships from many great people from over 32 countries.

Would you like to play a role or more in any of the above journals?  if so, please let me know.

Cheers,

M. Fayad

Dr. M.E. Fayad
Professor
Computer Engineering Dept., College of Engineering
San Jose State University
One Washington Square, San Jose, CA 95192-0180
Ph: (408) 924-7364, Fax: (408) 924-4153
E-mail: m.fayad AT sjsu.edu
http://www.engr.sjsu.edu/fayad

  • [patterns-discussion] Subject: Online Journals: Call of Participations: Just an Initiative, m . fayad, 01/26/2006