patterns-discussion - [patterns-discussion] EuroPLoP 2006: Deadline Extension

Subject: General talk about software patterns

[patterns-discussion] EuroPLoP 2006: Deadline Extension

  • From: Uwe Zdun <uwe.zdun AT wu-wien.ac.at>
  • To: patterns-discussion AT cs.uiuc.edu, gang-of-4-patterns AT cs.uiuc.edu
  • Cc:
  • Subject: [patterns-discussion] EuroPLoP 2006: Deadline Extension
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2006 14:28:21 +0100

********************************
Deadline Extension for EuroPLoP 2006

New Submission Deadline: Feb, 8th
********************************

We had a number of requests for extending the submission deadline for EuroPLoP papers and focus groups - due to our earlier submission deadlines this year. We decided to grant these extension and want to provide this service to others, too. For that reason, we accept submissions till Feb, 8th. Earlier submissions are encouraged, however, since we will start assigning shepherds by the beginning of next week.

The original Call for Papers for EuroPLoP 2006 can be found at:

http://hillside.net/europlop/cfp2006.txt

http://hillside.net/europlop/eplop06-cfp.pdf

More information about EuroPLoP can be found at:

http://hillside.net/europlop/

Kind Regards,

Uwe

--
Uwe Zdun
Department of Information Systems, Vienna University of Economics

uwe.zdun AT wu-wien.ac.at

  • [patterns-discussion] EuroPLoP 2006: Deadline Extension, Uwe Zdun, 01/30/2006