patterns-discussion - [patterns-discussion] Web 2.0 pattern mining workshop at TOOLS Europe 2008

Subject: General talk about software patterns

[patterns-discussion] Web 2.0 pattern mining workshop at TOOLS Europe 2008

  • From: "Dragos Manolescu" <dmanoles AT gmail.com>
  • To: patterns-discussion AT cs.uiuc.edu
  • Subject: [patterns-discussion] Web 2.0 pattern mining workshop at TOOLS Europe 2008
  • Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2008 21:01:25 -0700

The Web 2.0 pattern mining workshop that we submitted to TOOLS 2008 got accepted. Details abd call for papers are available online at http://labs.live.com/Web+20+Pattern+Mining+Workshop.aspx

If you've been involved with Web 2.0 systems or are interested in Web 2.0 patterns then we look forward to your submissions. If you haven't then this is your chance to get involved, or pass the word to others who are interested. Feel free to blog about it and refer to us anybody who has questions about the workshop.

Key Dates
Proposals due: May 5
Decisions due: May 19
Workshop: first week of July
Workshop venue: ETH Zurich

We look forward to seeing your names (or fingerprints) on submissions!

Dragos Manolescu and Joe Yoder

  • [patterns-discussion] Web 2.0 pattern mining workshop at TOOLS Europe 2008, Dragos Manolescu, 03/20/2008