patterns-discussion - [patterns-discussion] Patterns for Tim-Triggered Embedded Systems

Subject: General talk about software patterns

[patterns-discussion] Patterns for Tim-Triggered Embedded Systems

  • From: "Pont, Michael J." <michael.pont AT tesco.net>
  • To: patterns-discussion AT cs.uiuc.edu
  • Subject: [patterns-discussion] Patterns for Tim-Triggered Embedded Systems
  • Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2008 7:22:35 +0100

Dear Pattern people,

Some of you may be aware of my book "Patterns for Time-Triggered Embedded
Systems". This book (originally published in 2001) describes a pattern
language (which is, in my view, reasonably complete) for creating reliable
embedded systems.

Following an agreement with the publisher (a polite way of saying that the
book is out of print), you can now download copies - free of charge - from
the following WWW site:

http://www.tte-systems.com/pttes.php

Over the coming months, my aim is to annotate this book (later thoughts on
the "core patterns" in this collection, etc).

Anyone wishing to add this book to pattern collections is welcome to do so.

Best wishes,

Michael.

Michael J. Pont, PhD
Embedded Systems Laboratory,