patterns-discussion - Re: [patterns-discussion] Lecture on Patterns by Richard Gabriel "The Nature of Order" VUB 23/02/2010

Subject: General talk about software patterns

Re: [patterns-discussion] Lecture on Patterns by Richard Gabriel "The Nature of Order" VUB 23/02/2010

  • From: Pascal Costanza <pc AT p-cos.net>
  • To: Patterns-Discussion <patterns-discussion AT cs.uiuc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: [patterns-discussion] Lecture on Patterns by Richard Gabriel "The Nature of Order" VUB 23/02/2010
  • Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2010 14:18:25 +0100

The hour and location of this presentation have changed. Here is the
forwarded announcement of the change:

Due a large number of registrations, we have to move the talk "The Nature of
Order" by Richard Gabriel to a larger room. Unfortunately, this was only
possible by scheduling the talk one hour earlier.

The updated location and time are:

room G.1.023 from 13.00-16.00pm

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience, but we hope that this way, a
larger number of people will be able to attend.

Registration for "The Nature of Order" is still possible, but please reply as
soon as possible.

Kind Regards,

Charlotte Herzeel

--