patterns-discussion - [patterns-discussion] FYI: A Pattern Language for Distributed Machine Control Systems

Subject: General talk about software patterns

[patterns-discussion] FYI: A Pattern Language for Distributed Machine Control Systems

  • From: Ville Reijonen <vilre AT cs.tut.fi>
  • To: patterns-discussion AT cs.uiuc.edu
  • Subject: [patterns-discussion] FYI: A Pattern Language for Distributed Machine Control Systems
  • Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2010 12:15:30 +0200 (EET)

We have been doing architecture evaluations for machine control system here in Finland for the last two years. On the side we have collected patterns. As a result we have now a collection of 45 patterns for distributed machine control system domain. The language is now published as techical report and is available for download:

http://practise.cs.tut.fi/files/publications/Sulake/A%20Pattern%20Language%20for%20Distributed%20Machine%20Control%20Systems%20--%20screen%20reader.pdf

We would be happy for any comments, feedback and suggestions from you.

A part of the patterns have been workshopped in VikingPLoP '08 and EuroPLoP '09, some have been sent to forthcoming EuroPLoP '10. All patterns have been workshopped internally.

--
VRe :: http://iki.fi/vre :: +358 40 5775 456

  • [patterns-discussion] FYI: A Pattern Language for Distributed Machine Control Systems, Ville Reijonen, 02/26/2010